Sunday, October 7, 2007

Here we are

Welcome! If you found this blog, you are probably a mom with questions about technology and how you can put it to work for you. GREAT! Admitting you have a problem is the first step toward recovery. ;)

On this blog I pledge to bring you information, how-tos, reviews and commentary on technology. I'll aim for things that can make our lives as moms easier, but I also want to be sure to cover things that as parents in today's world, we need to know. Yes, OK, it's fine if dad's read this too, but I am starting this because it's the moms I know who are hesitant with technology.

Full disclosure, though. In the geek hierarchy, I'm way (way way) down the food chain. However, I'm somewhat fearless and curious and I'll look into anything that I have time for and looks like fun or would make my life easier.

Don't fear the machine, ladies! We'll figure this stuff out together. Odds are good your kids have already, so I'll try to help you get a leg up. Trust me, your kids don't fear technology, and to help keep them safe and happy in today's crazy world, we need all the help we can get!

Karen, the Tech Mom

No comments: